Arlington Heights IL - Tiburon Subdivision
TIBURON SUBDIVISION: A small neighborhood in northern Arlington Heights, IL (just east of Route 53) and just south of Lake Cook Road. This well-located subdivision was built in the late 1980's by Pasquinelli homes and was originally planned for a neighborhood of 2-story homes. Then the housing market was hit hard. The developer changed planned and built a series of split-level homes (Oak, Maple are two of the models prevalent in the area) and ranch homes. There are a few 2-story homes in the neighborhood but not many.
Tiburon subdivision was originally planned for a Planned Unit Development which is the basis for an Association. The plans were never materialized and there is no association, fee or management at this time.
The subdivision is an area that is an unincorporated area of Cook County so the services are varied. The public services are from Palatine, including water and sewer. Schools and Park District services are through Palatine, IL. As a resident of Arlington Heights, the library is the well-known Arlington Heights Library (most recent improvement is a media lab that is amazing!) but you have an opportunity to join any library in the system with your library card. The Park District allows resident fees and there are many that are free for residents only.
Arlington Heights Village services do monitor the parkways and remove and replant trees as needed.
Police are Cook County police, not Arlington Heights police.
The area is not in a flood zone.
Arlington Heights IL - Tiburon Subdivision Properties
- Arlington Heights IL - Tiburon Subdivision
- Algonquin, IL - Terrace Hill
- Arlington Heights
- Barrington North Barrington
- Barrington: Barrington Hills
- Barrington: Deer Park
- Barrington: Lake Barrington
- Barrington: South Barrington
- Barrington: Tower Lakes
- Buffalo Grove
- Crystal Lake
- Des Plaines
- Elk Grove Village
- Fox River Grove
- Glendale Heights
- Hawthorn Woods
- Highland Park
- Hoffman Estates
- Homes for sale in Bensenville
- Huntley, IL
- Johnsburg, IL
- Lake Barrington
- Lake in the Hills
- Lake Zurich
- Long Grove
- Mount Prospect
- Palatine - Abbey Hill Subdivision
- Palatine - Aspen Meadows Subdivision
- Palatine - Auburn Woods Subdivision - Attached Homes
- Palatine - Bridgeview Creek Subdivision - Attached Homes
- Palatine - Carriageway West Subdivision
- Palatine - Cedar Grove Subdivision
- Palatine - Charterhall Subdivision - Attached Homes
- Palatine - Concord Mills Subdivision
- Palatine - Concord Mills Subdivision - Attached Homes
- Palatine - Coventry Park Subdivision - Attached Homes
- Palatine - Dagan Park Subdivision - Attached Homes
- Palatine - Heatherstone Subdivision
- Palatine - Hidden Hills Subdivision
- Palatine - Hunting Ridge Subdivision
- Palatine - Lakeside Estates Subdivision
- Palatine - Maison DuComte Subdivision
- Palatine - Palatine Station Subdivision - Attached Homes
- Palatine - Park Avenue Estates
- Palatine - Parkside on the Green Subdivision - Attached Home
- Palatine - Peregrine Lake Estates
- Palatine - Pleasant Hill Subdivision
- Palatine - Plum Grove Estates Subdivision
- Palatine - Plum Grove Park Estates
- Palatine - Sutton Park Place Subdivision -Attached Homes
- Palatine - Wexford Subdivision
- Palatine - Winston Park Subdivision
- Port Barrington
- Rolling Meadows
- Vernon Hills
- Wood Dale
Based on information submitted to MLS GRID as of Jan 22, 2021 2:13:am. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Properties displayed may be listed or sold by various participants in the MLS. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by MLS GRID, and that the use of MLS GRID Data may be subject to an end user license agreement prescribed by the Member Participant’s applicable MLS if any and as amended from time to time.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information: (1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content; (3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.